Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rose St Photos

Here are some pics from The Rose St Artists Market stall that we had yesterday.It was my first ever market and I had a really fun time!
Thanks to the helping hands of Emma who made beautiful badges from vintage fabric that looked oh so good on the new dresses and tops. And for helping me create the jigsaw of wooden box's and pieces of dowel that became the stall.
Thanks to Jacqui from 'Bear' for making her fantastic bibs that were such a hit with all the customers, and my bubba loves his too! And to my new seamstress Kim who is just magic... she is producing the new dresses and tops for us, the ones pictured are all made from a cotton/hemp blend.It looks and feels like linen but doesn't crush as much.Good for busy little ladies who like to look and feel good.

5 comments:

  1. Love the dresses - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs (printed and sewn) are beautiful Lara! I love your colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lien, I was loving your colour schemes at the printing classes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your dresses and the t-shirts are soooo nice you are very clever. I see you are new at markets so am I, only done 3 soon to be 4, they are great fun and a bit of time out. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Popple!
    Yes we are very new to markets...we will be heading along to Craft Hatch this Sat the 10th of April. We hope to bump into you around the market circuit...

    ReplyDelete